Service Technician is responsible for rigging up, rigging down, and maintaining well-site rental equipment and accommodations.
Role Priorities / Responsibilities:
- Rigs up and down well site surface rental equipment and housing quarters
- Installing semi-permanent water and sewer systems
- Performs minor electrical work related to pumps, vacuums, light plants, generators and housing
- Coordinates with company site supervisors, outside vendors, and other company representatives in location organization and planning
- Participates and coordinates in on-site installation of well site accommodations and equipment
- Monitors and coordinates logistics and transportation of company assets
- Works close with team members in structured work crews
- Ensures compliance with all company and regulatory health, safety, and environmental requirements including, but not limited to: completing daily Job Safety Analysis, pre/post-trip inspection reports, near miss and hazard reports
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of general carpentry, plumbing, electrical and housing troubleshooting and repairs
- Customer service oriented
- Goal oriented and driven to accomplish results
- Ability and desire to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions and terrains
- Willingness to learn various introductory carpentry, electrical and plumping skills
- Is always conscience of operating in and contributing to a safe work environment
- General Labor or Construction background a plus
Education or Certification required (if applicable):
- Applicants must possess a valid Driver’s License
- A motor vehicle record that meets fleet insurance requirements
- Stallion enforces a drug free workforce
The company is one of the largest providers of surface equipment rentals and logistics in North America. As a pioneer in offering the total lifecycle service through a single provider, the company distinguishes itself from competitors with a history of experience, scale, and ability to provide a single, comprehensive supply source.
Specifically, the range of critical upstream services include wellsite construction and board road access, OTCG and heavy equipment hauling to and from the wellsite, reliable mobile housing, water and sewer systems, trash containers, satellite systems, LTE & VSAT communications services, IT networks, solids control and dewatering systems, drilling and completion water delivery, fluid storage, transportation, and disposal, as well as wellsite remediation and restoration services. The range of midstream services includes; pipeline site clearing, gathering system construction, pad construction and access, temporary river crossing systems, board road access, and remediation and restoration services. The range of industrial services includes; fluid storage, surface equipment rentals, and blast-resistant office accommodations. These services span the entire energy lifecycle of land, offshore and certain international hydrocarbon extraction areas providing location preparation, drilling, completion, production, decommissioning, pipeline systems and industrial services.